The surge in popularity of campervans in recent years has left many people asking themselves a big question. Should I convert the van myself or pay a converter to do it?
Here is a list of the main questions you should be asking yourself honestly before attempting to convert a van. At the end you will be given a score out of 100 and advice on whether to attempt this kind of project yourself.
1. Do you have high levels of patience?
2. Are you happy to watch a lot of YouTube videos?
3. Do you have a suitable place to convert a van?
4. Are you good at planning and organising?
5. Do you have high levels of endurance and determination?
6. Are you flexible and good at problem solving?
7. Are you competent with tools and using your hands?
8. Do you want to start using your van as soon as possible?
9. Do you have a sense of humour?
10. Do you like to spend the minimum amount possible?
11. Are you a perfectionist?
12. Do you have a good relationship with your partner?
13. Do you have a lot of spare time?
14. Are you able to ask for help when needed?
15. Do you enjoy a challenge and learning new skills?
Total Score – / 100
Press the button to reveal your score.
Do you think there should be an addition to the quiz? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Leave a Comment
A well thought out set of questions