February 6, 2022 at 2:28 pm #1400GreggUserLink: None
67 plate, registered 30th Jan 2018. Covered 10,000 miles since new.
Conversion carried out by TWRV Ltd.
- Sliding side window and fixed rear door windows fitted (all privacy glass)
- Ply lined, bubble foil insulation and carpeted – no false ceiling to retain max head height
- Floor insulated but retained easy clean liner
- 3 way switched LED lighting (always on, original circuit on timer, always off)
- Sterling Pro Batt Ultra Battery to Battery charger for smart alternator (isolated from cranking battery when ignition off)
- AGM leisure battery
- Webasto Cruise CR49 Elegance Fridge
- Sargent EC160 power supply unit
- Dometic Smev 9722 sink and hob
- Custom Shop Designs double swivel front bench seats
- Shore power 240v hook up
- 2 x USB and 2 x 12v Charging sockets
- 2 x 240v plug sockets.
- Inboard fresh and waste water outlets with 2 x 10 litre removable jerry cans.
- Fire resistant gas locker.
- Tow bar fitted with 13pin electrics
Great base vehicle spec and just passed it’s MOT. Ready to go.
The van layout was designed to enable to full length of the L2 chassis to be utilised for carrying things like bikes or canoes. The original flooring was retained to ensure ease of cleaning and water drip capture after muddy hikes or bike rides. A new owner may want to keep the layout if it suits their lifestyle or it could be changed to a more conventional layout with a considerable saving thanks to the re-use of the major appliances and work already carried out. It would be ideal for a tradesman considering the long load lengths and it can easily carry a motorcross or enduro bike.
This van has the added bonus of being Vat qualifying.
£26,200 + vat
(£31,440 including VAT)February 6, 2022 at 2:33 pm #1405GreggUserLink: None
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.